Building Services Branch
The Building Services Branch (BSB) provides a comprehensive urgent repairs and maintenance service across all UTS buildings. BSB also manages ancillary services such as cleaning and the energy budget.
Our mission is to support the educational objectives of the University and to manage the physical resources of the University in the most cost effective manner.
Our work is delivered by qualified and licensed in-house staff or by external contractors employed by the Branch.
Through our active management of energy, water and waste systems we are committed to ensuring UTS is a sustainable campus.
- Building maintenance
- Engineering services maintenance
- Fire safety systems upkeep
- Minor jobs
Maintenance and repair requests
- For maintenance and repair requests fill out the maintenance request form
- For urgent maintenance and repair requests contact our Service Desk on x7477
- For out of hours incidents, call Security on 9514 1192 or DIAL 6.
The Building Services Branch welcomes feedback on its performance.