Facilities Management Operations
Facilities Management Operations (FMO) is responsible for the day-to-day service delivery as well as the Campus Works program, both essential to the ongoing operations of the university.
FMO is overseen by a separate director and comprises the following branches:
- Assist in determining physical facility requirements and delivering new/upgrading existing facilities as part of the Campus Works program; manage the CAD and space usage database; manage the UTS Minor Works and CAPEX budget; oversee major engineering services; and, manage major maintenance works
- Building Services
- Urgent repairs and maintenance service for all UTS buildings (incl engineering, electrical and fire safety systems), maintaining UTS grounds, payment of water rates and green building initiatives including minimising energy and water consumption.
- Central Services
- Mail/courier services, furniture setup and removal, university property disposal, pool vehicle and other property bookings, campus shuttle bus services, pest control and cleaning services (including public spaces).
- Crime prevention and security information/education, 24hr on-campus security, security systems management, lost and found, car parking, keys and locks, security shuttle bus and security-related investigations. Finance
- Finance supports the operations of the Facilities Management Operations by providing financial advice and analysis on operational, central overhead and project accounts to support decision making.
These branches work closely with the Program Management Office.