To lodge a maintenance request related to one of the following service areas, please complete the online form.
For urgent maintenance and repair requests, contact:
- Building Services Service Desk on Ext. 7476 or 7477
Kuring-gai Campus staff and students may directly contact Mark Hamilton, Supervisor (Kuring-gai and St Leonards) via email or on Ext. 5830.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the online form, please call the Building Services Service Desk on Ext. 7476 or 7477.
NOTE: Cleaning Requests, including waste management, paper recycling and pest control, must now be lodged through a separate form.
Services you can request via this form
- Building Maintenance
- Items such as replacement of broken glass, painting, repairing broken doors, replacement of carpets and carpentry work.
- Engineering Services Maintenance
- General lighting and power and electrical distribution, air conditioning and heating systems, compressed air, domestic hot and cold water supply, sewerage and sanitary systems.
- Minor Jobs
- Assistance to all faculties and departments for undertaking minor jobs such as hanging pictures.
New premises – repairs and maintenance
If you have moved into new premises in the last 12 months, any defects should be covered by a Defects Liability Period. This forms part of most construction contracts. To resolve the issue, you should contact the project manager (if known) or seek more information from the Projects Branch.
How we work
All work orders are recorded on our computerised Building and Engineering Maintenance System (BEIMS), to assist in tracking the progress of work requests and periodic maintenance. The capability of this system is being expanded to enhance monitoring and reporting functions to provide an improved service to our customers.