The lab will enable the Faculty to expand its surgical skills offering to the medical profession
UTS has opened a new anatomy laboratory comprising 2 surgical skills laboratories, a morgue, and a plastination laboratory to supplement the existing anatomy teaching laboratories and ancillary facilities in Building 4 (CB04).
In addition to supplementing the current teaching facilities, these new facilities will allow the Faculty to expand its surgical skills offering to the medical profession (Colleges) and medical companies, as well as professional masters degrees by coursework.
- Project type
- Teaching and Learning Space
- City Campus Building 4, Level 7 (CB04.07) and Building 1, Level 2 (CB01.02)
- Stage 1 (CB01.02): September to December 2011
- Stage 2 (CB04.07): September 2011 to February 2012
- Project team
- UTS Project Manager: Projects Branch, Facilities Management - Operations
- Head consultant and architect: Design Inc
- Head contractor: Patterson Builders
- UTS Team: Information Technology Division, Audio Visual Services and Security Services
Ranjan Chandrasena, Ext. 3144, email: Ranjan.Chandrasena@uts.edu.au